Today’s economic times, have made it difficult for many homebuyers to obtain mortgage loans. Because of this, owner financing has become a popular way to sell properties. If you recently sold your residential property using seller financing, you are currently holding a deed of trust or mortgage note.
Owner financed mortgages require you to act as bank, collecting payments and keeping detailed payment records. Doing so can be tedious, stressful work. We can take that stress out of your life by buying your entire mortgage note, or part of your note, for a lump sum of cash today. Both have their advantages.
- Selling the entire mortgage note upfront, gives you more cash today.
- Selling part of the mortgage note, for example 36 or 48 payments, allows you to receive a lump sum of cash for those specific payments today, and then continue collecting mortgage payments from the buyer once those payments sold to us have ended. Selling a portion of your mortgage note can give you needed money today, and income later.
Why would you sell your mortgage note?
There are several reasons why you might consider selling your privately held mortgage to Platinum Ventures. We’ve compiled a list of the top ten reasons people choose to sell the mortgage notes and get cash today:
- To buy a new home
- To remodel an existing home
- For college tuition costs
- Pay for unexpected medical expenses
- Take their dream vacation of a lifetime
- To remove the burden of note management
- For estate settlement
- Get capital for a new business opportunity or venture
- To buy a new vehicle, motor home, boat, car, etc.
- Move money to a safer investment
- Pay off high interest credit cards or other loans
Did any of those reasons ring true to your current life situation? If so, request a FREE quote today and find out the value of your mortgage note. Your lump sum of cash is waiting!